• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ezskanken
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2013

Anybody Bow Hunt?

Hey guy/gals. Read the first post rule, and I didn't feel right just jumping into somebody's thread and posting "hi" ha ha. Figured I might as well make a thread of my own which I can reply to.

So anybody bow hunt? What's a good beginners bow from your experience?
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Am interested as well. Been watching a lot of bowhunting videos lately, they're drawing me in.
    Last edited by paranday; 10-01-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• swfl
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2013

Bow hunting and target shooting was a huge part of my life for many years in Mn. Since moving to Fl I have not shot an arrow. If you are just begininning you should just get a basic compound bow. A brand name would be nice. Like bagging the important thing is practice. I have seen people shoot in the 280's with a cheap bear bow. Solid fundamentals and practice. For a sight.. Just a pin sight is fine to start. Hoyt has been a top company for many years if you have a few extra dollars.http://www.hoyt.com/compound_bows/

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...