• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dipzyking
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2013

Speed bag HELP!!!

Hi I have bought a speed bag it cheap i admit but I am just a beginner the speed bag is drilled outside my house under the shelter near the garage and it is drilled into my house wall when i use the speed bag it makes a lot of noise and I need something to reduce that and my ball is pumped up but no too much if you pushed your thumb into it I would dig in easily and I think that may the reason it doesn't move as swiftly as the one in my local gym and my speed ball is really cheap it came with the brackets do you have any recommendations for speed bags in the UK for under £20 and I have a swivel which has a screw that goes through it and to put the bag on you have to undo the screw and a semi rectangle comes of where you attach the bag! Any suggestions if I should upgrade the swivel?
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...