Don't forget to call your mothers!!
  • Clint
    • Apr 2007

I didn't forget, but I almost did.

Comment

• archdunk
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2011

Happy mothers day to all moms out there.. i havent thought about what to give my mom this year. im thinking of making her a mothers day poem. how bout you guys?
      Last edited by archdunk; 03-28-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Joe
        • May 2010

Holy Crap!!! this post scared the crap out of me... I had to google it. Talk about dredging up an old post.

My wife whoudl have "pretended" she wasn't mad if my boys and I had forgotten this holiday but in reality I would have paid for it for the next year...

Ugghhh its in MAY - I wont forget.
        sigpic

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Joe View Post
          Holy Crap!!! this post scared the crap out of me... I had to google it. Talk about dredging up an old post.

My wife whoudl have "pretended" she wasn't mad if my boys and I had forgotten this holiday but in reality I would have paid for it for the next year...

Ugghhh its in MAY - I wont forget.
          Haha, me too. This is an advanced spamming tactic... make several innocuous posts, then come back and post some link-laden ******* or pirated movie rubbish. I'm sure this guy will be back....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...