• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

More Harp!!

If anyone wants to check out 2 more of my harp videos here are the links!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

apologies for poor quality the original format quality would of taken 10 hours to upload!
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Great sound!

Nicely played on both vidz Fingers! Thanks for posting! Luv that sound
    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

nicely done Fingers! Made me grab my harp.......I said grab it, not play..I've had it for a number of years and never got around to learning how to play. It was a gift that I never lost sight of which means one day I'll attempt it. Inspirational stuff goin on in your vid man. More!!
      sigpic

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
        Nicely played on both vidz Fingers! Thanks for posting! Luv that sound
        Thanks Nova!

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
        nicely done Fingers! Made me grab my harp.......I said grab it, not play..I've had it for a number of years and never got around to learning how to play. It was a gift that I never lost sight of which means one day I'll attempt it. Inspirational stuff goin on in your vid man. More!!
        Thanks MD! time to practice harp whilst your back heals eh?

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
          Thanks MD! time to practice harp whilst your back heals eh?
          Sure is........but methinks the wife and neighbors may complain about the dying animals we 're keeping in our condo! At least until I get bettar at it anyway!
          Last edited by metaldad; 06-27-2011, 03:04 PM. Reason: missing words
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...