• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

Scent Of A Woman

To those of you out there who may find this a bit crass, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself

sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
    To those of you out there who may find this a bit crass, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself

http://www.regretsy.com/2011/02/17/t...behaving-nsfw/
    Nice!!! LMAO!

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I wonder if they sell it by the 5 gallon bucket? LOL.
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

I......I........So many thoughts...soooooo many awful naughty thoughts............I have officially been rendered speechless.
        sigpic

Comment

• Roc Stone
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2007

Ok, I've sobered up now Guy's and now see the erro of my ways . This posting was and is totally inappropriate for this forum. It was not meant to offend lady baggers or the wives and daughters of fellow baggers in any way shape or form

Reflecting back on my actions I would like to think that this post created a bit of unity and harmony with my fellow baggers and their spouse later that evening.

MD, I know you conjured up thoughts. Fingers, well your nick says it all. Jumpcannon sounds like you wanna O-D on the stuff, give us an update when you're done. Me, I like mine straight from the manufacturer, neat.

Ahhh, time for a top up
          sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Lol....that is so funny
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...