X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hammer6384
    • Dec 2010

SpeedBag Hammers 1st . video.

You will here music in tha background but im not hitting to it.

SpeedBag Hammer
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

You really aren't making any mistakes that I can see. You're even doing double bumps and reverse rolls on the front of the bag. However ..and I'm sure you figured tgis out,!I would post future videos in the pictures and videos thread or hitting to music thread lol. BTW, I see you use a heavybag/speedbag stand. Is it a Century? How are you handling the vibration? You're hitting really good on it. Speed comes with time. Right now you're focused on the main objective: CONTROL. Good job. Looking forward to watching your progress.
    sigpic

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

WOW!
      Oh, and welcome to the forum, hammer!

Really nice display of punches in this video. I'm no expert, but it looks like you've got most of the moves down pat. You have definitely put in some time under the board. Well done. Makes me want to go out and do some drills.

I think you should repost this video in the "Pictures and Videos" section so it won't get overlooked. Definitely worth viewing.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...