• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PIEFURZ
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

youtube abobe flash player to fast

Anybody ever have this problem? Videos from youtube are playing fast. I went to one of Skunks and I could only tell it was fast because he sounded like a chipmunk or on helium. While there I went to this video.

Doggy Toys that you can adopt: http://jennamarblesblog.com/shop Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday a...

I'm including it because it's real funny fast and she does do some punching at 1:44 min. I did recently install Opera web browser on my laptop. Hoping to get it working on a Blackberry also. It's supposed to be fast but that shouldn't affect video speed. Adobe flash player doesn't have playback speed control that I can find. The problem also shows up on IE8 I believe it is. Help, I need to slow Skunk back down. Although look at his last thread, he did that himself. Ouch.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

That's a weird problem... I've not seen that although I'm on Mac OS X. I do use Windows 7 and work and haven't noticed any problems although I mostly use Google Chrome browser.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...