X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheAsianBagger
    • Sep 2010

Canada is cold...

Been so cold out i dare not go into my garage to hit my speed bag!
    Man this sux...
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

That's why it's called "The Great White North" eh! I've got family that lives in Ontario.

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

What's the temp out there TAB? It's been mild here on the wet coast. We had a week of cold last month but since then it's just been wet lately. +3c this morning.

Still I’ve missed my share of days under the board. Always other things to do this time of year…..

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by TheAsianBagger View Post
        Been so cold out i dare not go into my garage to hit my speed bag!
        Man this sux...
        Same here if the UK. We've got another week of sub zero coming up...

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
          • Sep 2010

well its very cold

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
          What's the temp out there TAB? It's been mild here on the wet coast. We had a week of cold last month but since then it's just been wet lately. +3c this morning.

Still I’ve missed my share of days under the board. Always other things to do this time of year…..
          I just checked and it's approx. -6C here so thats pretty cold and it's pretty mild today

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Here in Chicago it's been pretty dang cold. Last week Indiana got slammed with some major snow, motorists were stranded for up to 12 hours on I-65. The Chicago area got a bit of it but that same system blew into Canada and then the temps plummeted. Single digit temps without windchills! I'm movin' to Florida Texas or Mexico Or Jamaica!!!I feel your pain AB!Colder than a heartless anaconda out here but somehow I actually managed to bag for about 20 minutes today. Hell (if it exixts) is not hot, it's cold..very,very cold!!!:
            sigpic

Comment

• jumpcannon
              Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
              Here in Chicago it's been pretty dang cold. Last week Indiana got slammed with some major snow, motorists were stranded for up to 12 hours on I-65. The Chicago area got a bit of it but that same system blew into Canada and then the temps plummeted. Single digit temps without windchills! I'm movin' to Florida Texas or Mexico Or Jamaica!!!I feel your pain AB!Colder than a heartless anaconda out here but somehow I actually managed to bag for about 20 minutes today. Hell (if it exixts) is not hot, it's cold..very,very cold!!!:
              When you move south make sure you have enough room in the basement for me! Cause i wanna head south too! lol
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                When you move south make sure you have enough room in the basement for me! Cause i wanna head south too! lol
                Come on down brothef,!Come on down!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...