Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'ROC RIDES', the sequel.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 'ROC RIDES', the sequel.

    Hi Yall.

    Previously! Roc was surrounded by those pagan Harley riding roadhogs, but he forged his way through like a spear-head lancing the legs of a wild boar. Back wheeling it, front wheeling it, and for 1-2 instances there, no wheeling it.

    Unscathed Roc emerges from the depths of the dark Ozi wilderness, carried by his trusty Gixxer, his iron steed, into the light, leaping from horizon to horizon at around 200 klicks in a matter of 10 sec or so.

    Alleluia...!!!

    And it goes a little somethin like this:

    Last edited by Roc Stone; 06-18-2010, 09:42 PM.
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

  • #2
    Man, that looks like a great road. Good stuff!

    Comment


    • #3
      Makes me wanna learn to ride!!!!!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
        Hi Yall.

        Previously! Roc was surrounded by those pagan Harley riding roadhogs



        , but he forged his way through like a spear-head lancing the legs of a wild boar. Back wheeling it, front wheeling it, and for 1-2 instances there, no wheeling it.

        Unscathed Roc emerges from the depths of the dark Ozi wilderness, carried by his trusty Gixxer, his iron steed, into the light, leaping from horizon to horizon at around 200 klicks in a matter of 10 sec or so.
        Fantastic Roc. Looks like a blast. I'm not man enough to try anything like that. Nice work.

        Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
        Man, that looks like a great road. Good stuff!
        Indeed.

        Roc if you ever get to the states , you have to ride Deal's Gap. I've done it in a car, not a bike and it's pretty nutty, something like 300 turns (many hairpin) in a mere 9-10 miles

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks like a barrel of fun. I kept flashing to Mad Max

          I would love to do that but I am more of a moped man

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey Guy's.

            How the heck are yuz!

            That was Sth heading Nth out of Lady Wakehurst Dr and along Sir Bertram Stevens Dr. On of the most popular runs in Sydney's Sth.

            Learning to ride has been an experience for me, most times emense joy, but at the begining that joy involved quite a bit of peril, and a few times there was lots of pain too. Whilst I have still droped every bike I've owned, the peril has become less frequent.

            The cops love me. I've owned this bike for 3 years and have lost my license twice since owning it, totaling 16 months.

            Yeah, that Deal's Gap looks and sounds good. I would love to check out Laguna Seca as well. I've decided I really wanna have a look at the TT Isle Of Man and try and do a few laps there
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
              I've decided I really wanna have a look at the TT Isle Of Man and try and do a few laps there
              Now that stuff is just plain crazy! Especially at the speeds some of those guys put out...

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone told you that you crazy to be riding on the wrong side of the road...

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HomerFett View Post
                  Anyone told you that you crazy to be riding on the wrong side of the road...


                  ...That makes good sense
                  sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    cool! intense! fast! loud! It's Roc Stone!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cool Vid ROC. It appears that you have "cajones made of steel" to go along with your Iron Horse!!

                      Comment

                      Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X