• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

craigslist.org

Over the holidays I disposed of my everlast freestanding heavy bag / speed bag stand. I wasn't able to find a taker for $$$$, so I gave it away on craigslist.org

If you've never checked it out, craigslist.org is awesome. You can post/sell/give away things for free or $$$$ , you don't even have to register, you simply supply an e-mail address that isn't given out to anyone.

The 2nd great thing about it is that you can find Local buyers only as opposed to posting it to something nationwide/worldwide like e-bay.

I posted the stand and had a dozen takers within 30 minutes... Someone came, picked it up and it was gone!

Lastly if you're looking for cheap weight plates, craigslist.org has those pretty frequently, check the "Sporting" section of the "Free" section...

List of all international craigslist.org online classifieds sites
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

The last I checked a couple of years ago, they didn't have my city in Craigslist, but thanks to your post, I checked it again and they do now!

Thanks Tim, I'll be checking it frequently.

Chris

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...