• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USMCBay
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2009

Kudos to Title...

I received my Double-Double Ended bag after Christmas and the bottom bladder was a dud... So I called Title - a PERSON answered immediately... blah blah blah - "Okay a replacement bladder is in the mail at no charge sir"...

Great customer service - extremely rare~!
  • SpeedKilz
    • Dec 2009

That's how we roll

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Let us know how you like the double-double. Most don't seem to like because of the poor bounce.

Comment

• USMCBay
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
        Let us know how you like the double-double. Most don't seem to like because of the poor bounce.
        I could see me removing one to get a better resistance without the added weight. I guess I like it for now vs. the on we have at the gym. It is a slower return... I guess I'll see how it works out. I could always wind up with a small and a seperate Lg if I decide it isn't up to par...

Comment

• Roc Stone
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2007

I love using my D-DEB. Always have.

It did take a few adjustments to get it the way I liked it, but I've never looked back since.
          sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• USMCBay
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
            I love using my D-DEB. Always have.

It did take a few adjustments to get it the way I liked it, but I've never looked back since.
            I picked up a rubber bungee yesterday and hope that tightens things up a bit...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...