Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2009

A different Bagger...

Here's my Bagger in the Garage...
    Attached Files
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice ride, and nice garage. Wish I had that much space.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by USMCBay View Post
      Here's my Bagger in the Garage...
      Cool. Does that stop light work? You could hook it up to a timer and use it for timing your boxing rounds.

I learned to ride on my father in law's wide glide.

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

Way To Go!!!

Now that's what I call an IRON HORSE! ...Yeh!!!

Love the panniers...
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• USMCBay
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Cool. Does that stop light work? You could hook it up to a timer and use it for timing your boxing rounds.

I learned to ride on my father in law's wide glide.

Welcome to the forums.
          Tim... first off - Thanks for the forum~! I ride with a guy who rides a Wide Glide.

Okay absolutely genius about the light being a timer. It has a hard wire into my attic but I haven't gotten the $44 dollar timer they sell to make it work... NOW I'm thinking of how I can make a gym timer work with this. IT CAN BE DONE... I just have to find out how. I have an electrician neighbor. Of course if the timer bulbs are 110v then I am set and can just wire it in.

That would be some stuff there...

Hey - thanks again.

And Thanks for the compliments guys. My garage started a couple of weeks ago when I took a week of vacation to "transform" it. May be adding the Orange stripe tonight.

Comment

• RenoRattler
            • Sep 2009

Now that's a garage!

Nice Bagger, too.

Comment

• USMCBay
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Dec 2009

Thanks again... got the Orange Stripe up this weekend...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Tim... first off - Thanks for the forum~!
                You're welcome. Truth be told a whole lot of talented and friendly people make this web site what it is ... I just keep the lights on

Okay absolutely genius about the light being a timer. It has a hard wire into my attic but I haven't gotten the $44 dollar timer they sell to make it work... NOW I'm thinking of how I can make a gym timer work with this. IT CAN BE DONE... I just have to find out how. I have an electrician neighbor. Of course if the timer bulbs are 110v then I am set and can just wire it in.
                It can't be too hard... check out this ring timer... just rewire it ????

I don't really know anything about wiring though, maybe it's not that simple!

Thanks again... got the Orange Stripe up this weekend...
                Looks good. You have any further plans for the ultimate garage?

Comment

• atgatt
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Golly Jeepers, first there's a fantastic looking bike, then...it is in some paradise garage.

I have an ugly bike with huge 40 liter bags on back, in a garage that is very crowded. Oh well.

USMC, thanks for showing your great pad and bike. Very nice indeed.

Comment

• USMCBay
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Dec 2009

Tim... I just got off the phone with Title... it IS a 110 (120v) bulb. So... all I would have to do is run a wire from point A (Timer) to point B (Traffic Light). It's a simple extension. Man what a great idea... my buddy is wiring his up to remote infrared sensors so that when his garage door opens the Green light comes on... mid way another sensor will go to yellow and the last sensor will trigger the Red where he wants to stop. (He's a pro tinkerer'r...)

As far as other plans I am going to plumb a Water Filter into my Water Fountain so I'll have cold filtered water out of a standard Water Fountain. I'll do some methodical pinstriping on it. I am looking at a 1966 Coca Cola Vending Machine right now for $150 (a steal...). I need to order some Harley Tins, I had a double neon HD clock ordered but it is a discontinued item, I am going to build a roll around bar with a pub light mounted on top and hopefully a Kegarator soon to follow built into a Fridge much like the one I have now. These plans all have to be fanned out to pass the "House" vote... my wife is however excited about the idea of an Arcade Game or Air Hockey... but I won't do it unless it's a steal. Good deals do come along... Oh and I would like to learn to do the "True Fire" paint jobs to do some of that on some small items around the garage...

My garage had a Trail through it only 3 weeks ago so it can be done. It takes throwing away a LOT of things that are collecting dust and plenty of cabinet space. Thanks for the compliments. I would love to do some work around our gym (Submission Boxing Academy) if I could make the time. Having a Wagner sprayer is a huge advantage when it comes to painting fast. That makes a world of difference.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...