• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Happy Birthday....

to the United States Marine Corps.

234th birthday of the USMC. Hats off to all who are members of the Corps.... Metaldad, ToolBoxDiver and any other Marine here on the forum. Semper Fi.

And thanks to all our Veterans for serving our country throughout the years.

SEMPER BAGGIN'
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    to the United States Marine Corps.

234th birthday of the USMC. Hats off to all who are members of the Corps.... Metaldad, ToolBoxDiver and any other Marine here on the forum. Semper Fi.

And thanks to all our Veterans for serving our country throughout the years.

SEMPER BAGGIN'
    I'll second that!

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

Here's to them!

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        I'll second that!
        Me too! I'm a military history nut, so I know all about Tarawa, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, etc. Of course there were many sacrifices in other battles and other wars, but believe me I appreciate what these men and women do!

One of the best first person accounts of some of what they went through is: With The Old Breed: at Peleliu and Okinawa by E.B. Sledge

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Hey guys...as a former active duty Devil Dog and Gulf War Vet. Thank you!! We still got a whole lot of brothers and sisters out there fightin' the fight and giving the ultimate sacrifice...soyesterday was not only celebrating and adding another candle on the B-DAY Cake of The Corps, it's also acknowledging and remembering why the Corps came to be and who continues to stand tall today....OORAH!!! Happy Vetran's DAY!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...