• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dax_q
    • Jan 2008

Video for SpinSmashPop

Brian,
    I am assuming you have seen this. If not, how awesome is it?

Jonah Rocks Rush's Tom Sawyer from the Moving Pictures Album. Enjoy! This is Jonahs tribute to Neil Peart.Honors for this video (10) #52 - Most Discussed (To...

Dax
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Insane!!!!!! Some people are just naturals I guess ....

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

WOW... I haven't seen that. Well, that is beyond natural. He has the built in gift. If this kid enjoys it, he will be very successful for the rest of his life. You can see how easily he feels rhythm. His parents rule for giving him the support, drums and exposure at 4 years old. Before ya know it, he will be on Jay Leno and known around the world!
      Killer..... but...please don't tell him about incorporating a speed bag into his kit! I'm on it, give me a chance!
      haha....BAG ON!

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

I'm with ya SMP! This little guy is amazing and kudos to his folks for supporting him!! Remember you hit the speed bag and snare drum simultaneously first so no worries LOL!!
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...