• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Attn members: Spaceape007 is now Murph

Spaceape007 has changed user names to Murph.
  • Whippet
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Spaceape007 has changed user names to Murph.
    What's up with this guy?

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Quite frequently I am asked to modify someone's username, which I can do without them losing their post numbers, etc.

Comment

• Whippet
        • Nov 2008

Understood - at first I kind of took it as a warning. Back to the couch.

Comment

• Murph
          • Jan 2009

Hello,

Ya I just changed my name because spaceape007 was to anonymous... & being that my name is murphy I went with murph to be more personal in my posts.This site is great & I wish there was site like this and youtube when I was skatebording back in the day.

Thanks, Murph
          Last edited by Murph; 01-20-2009, 12:30 PM. Reason: Ha!!! spelling grate to great

Comment

• Whippet
            • Nov 2008

I agree - and what's really nice in here is that people are here to support one another not argue and flame. There are enough sites out there that have gone that way. Speed baggers seem to be dogs of an older, laid back variety; we can, however, learn a new trick or two though - in spite of that old adage.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...