• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedbagbard
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2022

[Potential Scammer Alert] Beaming International

Please excuse me if this comes off as excessively hyper vigilant, but I would like to bring this company [Beaming International] to this community's attention as a potential scammer. I have enjoyed this community's support and feedback on Instagram, and the last thing I would wish on any of our members is to get scammed by a dubious company.

The reasons why I am flagging this potential group is because:

1. Prices seem suspiciously low (see screenshot #1).
    2. Grammar is a bit disjointed in some parts (see screenshots 1 and #2). In addition, I was disturbed by his tone and follow-up questions on screenshot 2. I do not expect to be called 'bro' by a company, regardless if the situation is formal or informal.
    3. Instagram page does not have a corresponding link for a store page.
    4. Performing reverse image lookups for some of the products yields alternative links to other store sites (Indian and Chinese (Alibaba)). My initial suspicion is that this company obtains these products and marks them up for a profit.
    Last edited by speedbagbard; 12-06-2022, 07:48 AM. Reason: Minor text edits. Home and forum hyperlinks keep getting attached into body of post.
  • DizzyD
    • Jun 2020

Thanks for sharing! Always good to know if something seems suspicious!

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
      Thanks for sharing! Always good to know if something seems suspicious!
      Agree. Thank you.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...