• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

Reflecting on a year

Good Evening. It was about a year ago today that I joined the forum and started hitting the bag. It has been a wonderful journey. The people who have taken time from their life to help myself and others is uncommon. Personal Thank you to Alan who is just the best! That being said I have made platforms and supplied bags for 7 people ranging in ages from 12 to 72. Roge really has the bug and is doing well. I have hit the bag daily with only a total of about 10 days off for travel.
    Last edited by swfl; 04-04-2014, 12:37 PM.
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

Personal Thanks

Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Good Evening. It was about a year ago today that I joined the forum and started hitting the bag. It has been a wonderful journey. The people who have taken time from their life to help myself and others is uncommon. Personal Thank you to Alan who is just the best! That being said I have made platforms and supplied bags for 7 people ranging in ages from 12 to 72. Roge really has the bug and is doing well. I have hit the bag daily with only a total of about 10 days off for travel.
    Yes I have the bug and I would not of had it except for you. Joe and I are looking forward to going to NJ . I hit the bag most every day now and feel the better for it. Thank you swfl for the bag/swivel/drum but most of all thank you for your patience in teaching me...thank you for finding/making the time to teach me...thank you for putting me on the forum and for posting my videos. Thank you and all the people on the forum for making my journey so enjoyable. bag on

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...