X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jake View Post

I've been trying to work the 4-way O-I Elbow Strikes to music lately. I'm not sure if you would consider these 4-ways to be on beat, but most of them were feeling pretty good.

Note how dry the Swivel sounds when I spin it in the beginning. I should have stopped to oil it up, but I didn't want to lose the feeling I had going when this song came on.

Really impressive punching, Jake. It's not easy to do those 4-way punches consistently. I like working on 4-ways, but I find that I have better luck with my larger bags. I also find that I have to "dance" into them to keep it going.

I might have posted this in another thread, but here it is again. For a different take on the 4-ways, here is a video of "Trainer Raul" doing 4-way elbows on the vertical drum (slow-mo at :15 sec):

Working out on a vertical speed bag platform that is mounted on the side of a big panel truck.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Jake
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
      Really impressive punching, Jake. It's not easy to do those 4-way punches consistently. I like working on 4-ways, but I find that I have better luck with my larger bags. I also find that I have to "dance" into them to keep it going.

I might have posted this in another thread, but here it is again. For a different take on the 4-ways, here is a video of "Trainer Raul" doing 4-way elbows on the vertical drum (slow-mo at :15 sec):

Working out on a vertical speed bag platform that is mounted on the side of a big panel truck.

Cool video Dee. I like seeing the bag change shape in slow motion. I haven't done much vertical bagging. That looks like a good workout.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...