Clear All
  • Inkspill
    • Dec 2010

Frank Zappa country drumming

Lyrics in the youtube description.
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

You show promise

Hey Inkspill, this is a good first effort at punch drumming. You do an excellent job of keeping your elbows up. I think this is key to perfecting the punches. You are punching in time with the music – not an easy task for most baggers. And your tenacity will certainly be an asset to your progression. In my opinion, the only thing that might hold you back from progressing is the quality of your equipment. Keep at it. You're on your way to punch-drumming nirvana.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

Nice work!

Good Job Inkspill! Punch-drummers seem rare to come by so I hope you stick with it! I liked the split fists thrown in there!
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

thanks for the support guys. I'm trying to move away from elbows up as much as I can to avoid injury. I'm also trying to flow more and use transitions. It really impresses me when I see y'all flow from various punches and sides of the bag with seamlessness.

Thanks again : )

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...