• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
    Ms D, not being a professional teacher but sometimes being stuck in the role, I came to the conclusion you can't necessarily teach but merely present, it's up to the student to learn, for only then is the goal met. You're doing a beautiful job of learning and presenting your skills. We all have something to learn from your dedication.
    Wow MsD, just caught up with these two amazing videos of yours!!!
    Nice comment from Piefurz too, I agree the presentation is outstanding and like many have said you are an inspiration for sure and offer tons for us to learn from.

The time you take to put your video together is also well worth it, the picture quality, lighting, sound, extra effects are all awesome.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
      Wow MsD, just caught up with these two amazing videos of yours!!!
      Nice comment from Piefurz too, I agree the presentation is outstanding and like many have said you are an inspiration for sure and offer tons for us to learn from.

The time you take to put your video together is also well worth it, the picture quality, lighting, sound, extra effects are all awesome.

Thanks Mrs Mitts. Glad you're able to take the time to comment. The video thing has been fun to mess around with. I hope to upgrade to a more advanced movie-editing program down the road.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...