• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

The Bag of The Insane

Ok this song helped keep me awke on my long drive from Chicago to Fremont Indiana, a little over 325 miles round trip. I also had to work the dock in Chicago and Indiana. I got home at about 8am filmed a few takes of this and won't hit the hay until 1(I am a glutton for punishment) and do it all again tonight...huzzah! I just love me some Slayer!This is "Eyes of The Insane" from their Christ Illusion disc

sigpic
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Alright Metaldad. You can see that you get it going and know where the beat is. You are also putting in a lot of advanced stuff.
    I think it would be beneficial to see if you can FCP through an entire song in time with no mis hits. You will drill the basic punching into your mind and then the other stuff will get more solid around it.
    Maybe just go for FCPs and fist rolls. Those 2 things are easy to keep on the beat and weave in and out of each other with......

BAG ON!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      I think it would be beneficial to see if you can FCP through an entire song in time with no mis hits. You will drill the basic punching into your mind and then the other stuff will get more solid around it.
      Maybe just go for FCPs and fist rolls. Those 2 things are easy to keep on the beat and weave in and out of each other with......

BAG ON!
      Nice going MD, that was cool!

SSP, that was some excellent advice, I'll be taking that on board, too. Thanks!

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
        Nice going MD, that was cool!

SSP, that was some excellent advice, I'll be taking that on board, too. Thanks!
        Thanks Vini. Maybe I'll re-post it with just FCP and F-rolls
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...