X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antwan
    • Mar 2021

Still dre remix

9 mins of punch drumming on my everlast 10x7...
    May you enjoy it as much as i did
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

If you are just curious, have a small interest in punch drumming or can't get enough of it YOU should WATCH this video. In (my opinion) this is one of the most beautiful examples of the ART that I have ever seen. Rhythm of the bag to the music, Interpretation of the music, Variety of the combinations and most importantly served with some of the most beautiful CONTROL of the bag I have ever seen. Another Speed Bag Forum Classic.

Comment

• Antwan
      • Mar 2021

Originally posted by dad View Post
      If you are just curious, have a small interest in punch drumming or can't get enough of it YOU should WATCH this video. In (my opinion) this is one of the most beautiful examples of the ART that I have ever seen. Rhythm of the bag to the music, Interpretation of the music, Variety of the combinations and most importantly served with some of the most beautiful CONTROL of the bag I have ever seen. Another Speed Bag Forum Classic.
      Thx i'm flatterd

Comment

• DizzyD
        • Jun 2020

This is awesome Antwan! 9 minutes of pure art under the board!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...