• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

What to bring to SPEED B.A.G. 2010?

Hey guys - just a few thoughts on what each attendee to SPEED B.A.G. 2010 should bring:

1. A bag (or multiple) to sign. This will be the autograph opportunity of the century Keep in mind bigger is better when it comes to autograph bags.

2. A charity donation autograph bag. We would like to get some bags signed that could be used in the future for charity events. Have a bag that is collecting dust? Why not bring it and donate it to this effort?

3. Your favorite bag(s). Great chance to share the experience of your favorite bag!

4. Your favorite swivel - at the moment we'll have plenty of PLASTIC BALL HOOKS, a few METAL BALL HOOKS , and TWO OR THREE U-BOLTS. If you want anything besides that, you better bring it!

5. iPod or MP3 player full of your favorite punch drummin' music. We will have a high powered sound system for all your punch drumming needs.

6. Your camera. This will be the photo and video opportunity of a lifetime.

7. Your copy of the speed bag bible. If you are so unfortunate to NOT have your copy signed by The King , now would be the time to solve that problem

8. $50 USD cash registration fee per attendee. To help defray costs, and give Don some financial compensation for us disrupting his gym for 3 days straight, we do need help there. I will not be able to take checks, credit cards or anything of that nature. If we get > 20 attendees, we'll lower the registration fee, but at the moment, it's pretty firmly at $50. (Hopefully it goes without saying - but there is NO PROFIT being made from this event, trust me on that). What will you get for your $50? That money will help make sure we have a ROOF over our heads for 3 days, that we will have 10 or more speed bag platforms (including an outdoor unit -baggin' in the NJ sunshine) in simultaneous operation, and will give you an entry into the RAFFLE drawing . We'll have SWIVELS, SPEED BAGS, PLATFORMS to raffle off, hopefully more stuff too, but I can't firmly commit to that just yet.

Any other things I'm missing here ????
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Wow, Tim, seems like you covered it all. Right now, I can't think of anything else.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      8. $50 USD cash registration fee per attendee. To help defray costs, and give Don some financial compensation for us disrupting his gym for 3 days straight, we do need help there. I will not be able to take checks, credit cards or anything of that nature. If we get > 20 attendees, we'll lower the registration fee, but at the moment, it's pretty firmly at $50. (Hopefully it goes without saying - but there is NO PROFIT being made from this event, trust me on that). What will you get for your $50? That money will help make sure we have a ROOF over our heads for 3 days, that we will have 10 or more speed bag platforms (including an outdoor unit -baggin' in the NJ sunshine) in simultaneous operation, and will give you an entry into the RAFFLE drawing . We'll have SWIVELS, SPEED BAGS, PLATFORMS to raffle off, hopefully more stuff too, but I can't firmly commit to that just yet.

Any other things I'm missing here ????
      Hi folks, just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about the registration fees. We've decided to have a 3 day special as well as daily and half day rates.

You can attend all 3 days for $50. That enters you in the daily raffle for each day as well.

You can attend day by day for $20 per day. That enters you in the corresponding daily raffles

You can attend 1/2 day for $10 per day. That will also enter you in the daily raffle, but you must be present to win.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

TTT (To The Top)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...