• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post
    Brian T, seems to have mastered both speed, precision and moderating force. His vids are a real treat to watch. I can't hear the song "Crazy Little Thing..." without visualizing BT's vid. And then of course there is Allan.
    Jimcaher
    Thanks Jim! I have a long way to go in trying to incorporate all the other combos into punch drumming... (it's real hard for me to venture out of my "box" so to speak and not mis-hit when punch drumming....) but like anything, every little bit of practice helps!

Originally posted by Eighty-Eight View Post
    I'll be there Friday afternoon. Have reservations at BW. Staying over Friday and Saturday nights, leaving Sunday mid-morning.
    Awesome! Get down with your Bag self!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I am happy to say that I too, will be attending the first-ever Speed Bag Gathering!!!!!!!!!!!
    See you soon...
    Awesome again! Baggin' with the devil!

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Unfortunately it didn't work out in my favor to attend, but I send love respect and Blessings to all of you!!!Have fun Bag hard BAG ON!!!!!
    Metaldad you are a true character in the world of speed bagging! I wish it did work out that you could be there but soon enough we'll meet again!
    BAGS UP!

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
      We'll hook up soon MD in "OUR" neck of the woods (CHitown). Jersy probably won't be quite as cool as if you were there, but we'll be thinking about you. Sparky's really bummed that he won't be coming either, but there'll be other baggin' adventures in the future I'm sure. Take it cool my man, talk to you soon!
      Dude, have ablast in Jersey!! I want to see much footage !!You're f--'in right we're gonna hook up back here!!Geronimo wants to get together as well. My B-day is in August and I'm still tryin' to decide what to do.

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      Metaldad you are a true character in the world of speed bagging! I wish it did work out that you could be there but soon enough we'll meet again!
      BAGS UP!
      So do I. I also wish I could have spent more time hangin'and talkin' metal when you came to Chicago, but our paths ABSOLUTELY WILL cross again my friend!!
      sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...