• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Anyone an artist or graphic designer?

At some point we're going to need some banner ads for Speed B.A.G 2010. Anyone have any skills at that? Preferred size is probably 550px x 60 px to start, I would put it up at the top of this web site for a start...

I can hack something together, but it ain't gonna look good
  • Baggin'
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2009

This is way late since I just joined a day or 2 ago...but I'm a graphic designer in case something pops up in the future let me know.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Baggin' View Post
      This is way late since I just joined a day or 2 ago...but I'm a graphic designer in case something pops up in the future let me know.
      Welcome to the forum!

I sent you a PM. I have other needs beyond the SPEEDB.A.G. 2010 stuff...

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

TTT (To The Top)

Is there anyone with art talent that can spare some time? We need some SPEEDB.A.G. 2010 materials created to promote the event...

Ideas:
        A logo
        Banner (for web sites)
        Any other graphics

I'm all thumbs when it comes to photoshop...

I'd actually like to do the whole site in some soft of SPEEDB.A.G. 2010 theme.
        Last edited by Tim; 12-19-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• baggaholics
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Oct 2009

i'm a graphic designer...

hey tim...
          silvi here...i'm actually a graphic designer ... would like to help you!! maybe you could write me some details??
          you need a logo for this site?? what else?
          silvi

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by baggaholics View Post
            hey tim...
            silvi here...i'm actually a graphic designer ... would like to help you!! maybe you could write me some details??
            you need a logo for this site?? what else?
            silvi
            Hi Silvi! The biggest need at the moment is to create a web page with some sort of theme or logo for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010. I need something that looks professional so I can shop this around to potential sponsors. Right now I'm hesitant to send anyone to a forum posting, I'd rather have a page that explains who, what, where, when, etc. I can create the page and content, it's just the graphics/artwork I can't do.

Ideally the theme would be something we could repackage into a banner ad to display on this site (and maybe others) in 550 x 60 pixel size (similar to the ads that appear at the top).

As far as ideas, I don't have a whole lot of specifics. But it would be nice if we had a Logo and theme (colors, etc.) that goes with it that could be the official logo of SPEEDB.A.G. 2010.

If I had money for this, I'd hire somebody, but at the moment we're working on a 0$ budget, and I don't think the event budget will warrant much if any $$$$ spent on artwork, unfortunately.

Any ideas or help you can contribute would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm a graphic artist...

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              At some point we're going to need some banner ads for Speed B.A.G 2010. Anyone have any skills at that? Preferred size is probably 550px x 60 px to start, I would put it up at the top of this web site for a start...

I can hack something together, but it ain't gonna look good
              Hey Tim:
              I'm a marketing artist for the local newspaper. I work in InDesign and Photoshop. I don't do web design, but my fellow artist can probably help me with that end of it... I'll try to work up a few ideas and get back to you in a few days.
              -Dee
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                Hey Tim:
                I'm a marketing artist for the local newspaper. I work in InDesign and Photoshop. I don't do web design, but my fellow artist can probably help me with that end of it... I'll try to work up a few ideas and get back to you in a few days.
                -Dee
                Hi Dee that would be great! Silvi (baggaholics) is also going to be working on some things as well. I think there is enough to go around though.

I'm interested in anything anyone can contribute !!!

Thanks!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...