Location, Location, Location - Where are we going to do this? (City)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REALGYMM
    Founder of REAL GYMM

• Nov 2009

If you need a gym in NY/NJ area you can use mine.

If you gentlemen wanted access to a gym in the NY/NJ area your welcome to use mine REAL GYMM in Keyport , NJ 07735 at no cost.....I'm new to the forum and I think all you guys are incredible and definately on to something with this event....you can take a look at the gym and see if it could meet your needs, it's old school but cool www.realgymm.com and REAL GYMM on Facebook.

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

looks like you got a real nice set up there bud...congratz

Comment

• REALGYMM
        Founder of REAL GYMM

• Nov 2009

Thanks!

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

I second that!! Nice space and thanks for the offer!! Welcome to the forum!
          sigpic

Comment

• REALGYMM
            Founder of REAL GYMM

• Nov 2009

Thanks! Looking forward to learning from you guys.....I hadn't hit the bag in over 20 yrs until I stumbled across a video of Alan and caught the bug again
            Tons of talented baggers on the Forum ....Good stuff!!!

Comment

• speedbag4life
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Actually My own motive is a little different. Bag promotion and star power are important in the spectrum of things, but getting US (common folks that love the speed bag) together to meet each other and share time together is a more realistic focus in my eyes. There may or may not be "star" power attending, and there may or may not be "sponsors" by equipment or other companies, but there will always be "US", the people that hit the bag and come here nightly to talk about.
              Hi Speedbag, Hi Everyone,

Though I don't fall into the category of "come here nightly to talk about it," -- in fact, it's at least a year since I've been on the forum -- my motivation in attending any Bag event would be the same as Speedbag's. The glitz of starpower and sponsorship might be essential to pulling together a big event, but the best part of it would be meeting others who love the bag. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to start small, just meet somewhere easy to see if there's enough interest and synergy to build it bigger for next time. Without such a proof of concept, it might be hard to get sponsorship anyway.

Glad I decided to check out the forum tonight. I hope you're all doing well these days. Aloha.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by REALGYMM View Post
                If you gentlemen wanted access to a gym in the NY/NJ area your welcome to use mine REAL GYMM in Keyport , NJ 07735 at no cost.....I'm new to the forum and I think all you guys are incredible and definately on to something with this event....you can take a look at the gym and see if it could meet your needs, it's old school but cool www.realgymm.com and REAL GYMM on Facebook.
                Hi! Sorry it took me so long to respond to this.... looks like you've got a GREAT gym! How many bag platforms do you have currently? Looks like 2 or maybe 3 ? Do you have normal weekend hours? We'd be looking to take over the place for the majority of a FRIDAY , SATURDAY and SUNDAY.

At the moment we're targeting typical travel destinations, trying to keep things affordable and palatable to those with families. If that plan falls through ($$$$$) our fall back plan is to find a friendly gym

I will definitely keep you posted.

PS we're targeting late July / early Aug 2010.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                  Spin Master

• Aug 2008

this gym works good for me! im in jersey . with all the jersey shore mtv hype it might be a cool place for people to visit

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...