Thread: Navy bag
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

Speedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Speaking of Navy Speed bags ... I found this ...

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=28855

I retired from the Navy in 2006 but from 2001-2004 I was the Command Master Chief of the USS PORT ROYAL (CG 73) - Aegis Cruiser. I wasn't into speed bagging then but I sure as hell wish I had thought of this for my crew!

EDIT: I think Alan is Forrest Gump or something ... DUDE is EVERYWHERE!!
Not really, but I've got a few speed bagging friends in the Navy, such as Commander Todd Lewis.

I sent him Books, DVD's and a few autoghraphed bags etc. to use as prizes for his competition. He had the ships photographer take those pictures and he sent them after he had secured naval permission to show the sailors. Got a nice Tortuga captains hat and autographed ship pic also. I haven't heard from him in a while. I told him I'd help support any speed bag related activities he wanted to do, on any ship, in any port. The offer still stands.

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
*attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
The Quest Continues...
Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

The Art of the Bag