X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Loaded? LOL! Had to sell my everlast platform to pay for it. Let's hope the swivels come soon then. I think you'll be well impressed. It's quick and has a true rebound on all angles. I was worried about it being loud but it wasn't that bad at all.
    I think the noise factor depends on board set up. My platform is outside in a lean to conservatory on brick with sand on top. It's friggin' cold out there. I was hoping to put the everlast adjustable inside but when I got it up (hollow wall) it was much louder, so I got a lot of objections. So I'm sticking with my set up as it is, By the way have you got a bag of sand on your board? Really does make a difference to sound and rebound.
    Ryan's swivel is a bit louder than the everlast plastic ball hook, but quieter than the clunky 'elite' swivels you get on sugar ray's etc.
    rambling.......
    let me know when yours arrives, i'll do the same
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...