Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Deano! I want you to know that a package is on its way to Wooroo Street... Of course, I'm too disorganized to get it in the mail in time for Christmas.

I mailed the package a few days ago, and the postal person said it should arrive in 7-10 working days... I hope it makes it in one piece!

I'm really enjoying the Aussie speed ball. I couldn't be happier with it. I'm getting a really good workout on it. It's got some heft – just what I need in order to burn some calories. Just in time for the holidays!

I'm going to sneak out later tonight (it's still Christmas Eve here) and try to put together a video to post on the board.

I hope hope you're all doing well.
    Happy Holidays,
    Dee
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...