X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Part 2......Also, to end on this. Some people have said it's harder to punch on an S hook swivel. But , if you start with that, it is going to increase your control quicker. I've heard the other swivels (I haven't used them) stay straighter when punching the standard boxer ways. But they get caught up when trying different techniques. But... one friend of mine who is a new puncher, (he's a member here... Bag Shed Kid) says his chain link swivel is fast and rebounds evenly everywhere. I don't know. He's a new bagger that never tried a hook swivel. He also can't do reverse and side punches yet. Maybe it's just his view as a beginner. I have chain link I bought when I started just to have a spare, but have yet to try it....
    Bottom line, go slow with a ton of patience and dig the rhythm. All the greats say the speed comes naturally. It is true. I can get faster now just because my technique and combos are better.
    Watch all the cats on line, KEEP ON BAGGIN'!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...