• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

back in training

I was away from my bag and my Forum for 3 l o n g weeks...way too long. I just wanted everyone to know that I did not forget you while I was gone. I spread the word of speed bagging far and wide. The hotels we stayed at were asked do you have a speed bag?

When the clerk at the front desk asked me if it had something to do with a grocery store.....I said no and proceeded to extoll the advantages and pleasures of the bag. Some of the clerks brought up the speed bag forum on their computers and seemed interested..some even said they had room in their exercise room for one.
    Eating in various places...Joe and I brought up speed bagging for health and told various people how much fun it was.

when asked how to learn how to do it I told them about the speed bag bible..the speed bag forum and videos. One father of 3 young children I told the whole family could speed bag together....he said he was looking for something they all could enjoy together and I really think he will get a bag as he pulled up the forum right away....anyway I just wanted everyone to know how much I missed reading and being on the forum...and all the way to TN and off to Houston Texas and back to Cape Coral Joe and I spread the word. GLAD TO BE BACK
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...