• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

France

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Would you guys.... mainly Alan and Tim.... being long timers and very involved for a long time.... say that over the past 1-2 years, via the internet, predominantly youtube, the awareness has been increased, therefore attracting a larger number of people interested in advanced speed bagging than ever before in history?

BAGS UP!
    Bags up! or as they say in France (maybe), Bag-toi !

I'm not sure about your question, but I think so. Of course we cannot overlook influence of the Speed Bag Bible being sold prominently in better online bagging establishments.

Advanced bagging seems confined to the English speaking world at the moment, though. I hope that changes, soon, because the raw talent is out there. It's why I've posted these various country specific vids, hoping a connection can be made. The bag transcends all national boundaries, and those of some other planets, too.

Here are two baggers from France for your bagification awareness:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...