Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason_m_amy
    replied
    Looks like I'll have to start my own lawsuit due to hearing loss from a high pitched squeak...

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by jason_m_amy View Post
    Yeah, I tried graphite and silicone spray, but it seems to heat up after a few minutes, and sometimes getting the squeak to go away is tough. I'm gonna try the bar soap that Billy suggests - now, which brand Billy...

WHY did they stop making the metal ball hook swivels!? Everyone should email complaints to Everlast to have them bring back that swivel!
    According to Title and Balazs, Everlast was receiving complaints about tiny metal flakes or chips coming of and going into peoples eyes.

I actually don't know this for sure, but I suspect somewhere in this story there is lawsuit involved....

Leave a comment:

• jason_m_amy
    replied
    Yeah, I tried graphite and silicone spray, but it seems to heat up after a few minutes, and sometimes getting the squeak to go away is tough. I'm gonna try the bar soap that Billy suggests - now, which brand Billy...

WHY did they stop making the metal ball hook swivels!? Everyone should email complaints to Everlast to have them bring back that swivel!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
    I tried rubbing a bar of soap on the ball of my swivel and it worked great, nice and smooth...try it!
    Be that a plastic ball?

I cannot keep it quiet... I swear there is !!@!@$& mouse in there...

gaphite NO. machine oil, NO.

Leave a comment:

• BillyMack
    started a topic Home remedy for a squeaky swivel

Home remedy for a squeaky swivel

I tried rubbing a bar of soap on the ball of my swivel and it worked great, nice and smooth...try it!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...