X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
    Yap the forum has slowed down in the last few years, and i have done something stupid, just like I did with YouTube, Instagram and on this forum, i deleted all my videos and all my threads, i believe I had over 3 thousand threads on here, i actually past up paranday on the thread count, Speaking by the way, paranday was the first one that pointed me to my first Vintage big bag, and it was because of the Dutchman and paranday that i got so heavily involved in the workings of Vintage bags and Swivels, i wish i never deleted all those threads, i tried to share my discoveries and knowledge of what i found out about Vintage bags, Pretty much what made them tic, and turning them inside out, also figuring out how to make slow speed bags (Striking Bags) faster and more stable to control.
    Dang!, your work on the loop definitely faster bag!, so anyone that need the knowledge V can help, maybe? make another video of how to shorten that loop and make you go faster if want! Thank you for all your efforts and standing up when you really ummm I won’t share here but I know, and sharing with us. Big time Baller right here folks. The Bag Butcher!!!! love IT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    replied
    Yap the forum has slowed down in the last few years, and i have done something stupid, just like I did with YouTube, Instagram and on this forum, i deleted all my videos and all my threads, i believe I had over 3 thousand threads on here, i actually past up paranday on the thread count, Speaking by the way, paranday was the first one that pointed me to my first Vintage big bag, and it was because of the Dutchman and paranday that i got so heavily involved in the workings of Vintage bags and Swivels, i wish i never deleted all those threads, i tried to share my discoveries and knowledge of what i found out about Vintage bags, Pretty much what made them tic, and turning them inside out, also figuring out how to make slow speed bags (Striking Bags) faster and more stable to control.

Leave a comment:

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Yes, it appears that a number of people here have gone to other platforms. Then there is Facebook group. most of which only know of the Speed Bag Annual Gathering. I mentioned on the Face Book page about this site, and the vast majority of those people didn't know that this exists. That's a shame, as there is a wealth of knowledge and information on these pages Speedbag and I check on here daily from what I see. We're grateful that Tim keeps this site alive. There does seem to be a lot of people that look at things here, they just don't seem to post.
    How do they not know?, I have told every single person that asks for knowledge. Everyone I helped that’s on here or viewing and not sharing should be here. History. I hope I have time to go back again and reread the forum threads beginnings and start all over, I have forgotten a lot of what is here and am currently looking for the Countess. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Yes, it appears that a number of people here have gone to other platforms. Then there is Facebook group. most of which only know of the Speed Bag Annual Gathering. I mentioned on the Face Book page about this site, and the vast majority of those people didn't know that this exists. That's a shame, as there is a wealth of knowledge and information on these pages Speedbag and I check on here daily from what I see. We're grateful that Tim keeps this site alive. There does seem to be a lot of people that look at things here, they just don't seem to post.
    Yea you are right!, and yea Tim is Champion.!., the atmosphere of the community has changed and now there seems to be another change coming. So we will see because this time the bag doesn’t stop and the Art doesn’t die. And people that make fun of it or don’t repair their minds and body I can’t help. I also won’t tell them to stop eating McDs but hey it’s your choice and I know what I gained and the best has always the people that pushed me and inspires me to be this SpeedyT. And Dutch I believe you were the one who told me to patent?!,, Thank You Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Wow this place is a Ghost Town or I’m fire to everyone I don’t know, OHMY,
    Dutchman, anyone ever contact Billy Mack or hear from him on other platforms. Seems he left a longer time ago than me.
    sorry to the community for not posting more and contributing for a long while. LiFe Thank you

Leave a comment:

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    It's in the software code that you can't like your own posts. It used to be that you couldn't even post in here, but that probably got altered during a software update.
    Dutch!, wow glad to see you’re still active here.We speak about you all the time on IG and when someone asks me something about the history and I don’t know I’ve told them to come here and ask you.!. Haha you and Paranday both!!!
    thank you again for all that you’ve shared.
    I have been granted access I guess.
    no one else was liking my posts haha so I tried, lol, you can on Insta and that I think is funny and when I like my own stuff it has meaning

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    It's in the software code that you can't like your own posts. It used to be that you couldn't even post in here, but that probably got altered during a software update.

Leave a comment:

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Why can’t I like my own posts that’s weird anyway

Leave a comment:

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Short answer is, You do, you hit harder., and faster, all the things mentioned here are all valid suggestions and make a difference but Hit The Bag, like it kicked your dog!, with control little at a time until you get there, and make sure whatever style your hitting you rep it out and increase your strength and speed.___

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    A lot of great advise from very knowledgeable people. So for what it's worth before you focus on "speed" concentrate on "control".

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
    ha ha, Alan, we posted at the same time...good advice!
    Yeah, I saw you were online, but there was no answer when I started posting. I forgot about tightening the board and swivel. They can be speed robbers. Good advice.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    ya make sure thats swivels tight or else you will loose some speed
    ________
    The Legend Condominium Pattaya
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chris M
    replied
    In addition to what's posted above:

Also make sure you've got a sturdy platform. Very little to no vibration, you're platform should not flex at all.

Make sure your swivel is tight to the board and it's not sloppy or loose anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• BillyMack
    replied
    ha ha, Alan, we posted at the same time...good advice!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...