Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    The eagle has landed. Feels like a sweet bag. I’ll get it on the hook later and see if I can fumble my way through posting a video.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    And now I see a Title white 2.0

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Welcome

Welcome Louisville, that’s a sweat set up. Don’t forget it’s not about the destination; it’s all about the journey.
    Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I certainly will report back on the new bags. Seems like quality control is the biggest factor these days. I guess it ebbs and flows with each manufacturer? I almost enjoy the suspense of wondering if I will get one from a good batch.....that’s a little twisted, I know.

From my experience so far, Cleto, Ringside and Title seem to be on their quality game lately. I find it difficult to take the red, white and blue leather S Ringside off the hook currently. I think it’s that latex bladder?

Anyway, off to work. Hopefully a new bag will be on the porch when I get home. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Jesse

Leave a comment:

• morphiusrt
    replied
    Welcome to the addiction. I am quite envious of your bag selection.

Please make sure to share your feedback on the new bag. I also noticed there is an Ali Sting Bag which I don't think I've seen before, that looks fairly nice too.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Hi Jesse!

Yeah that's a fine setup ya got there.

Leave a comment:

• JoMan
    replied
    Nice bag collection! Welcome to the community

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Welcome to the healthy addiction! Nice setup and collection. That's the first I've heard of Black 2.0 looks sweet. Let us know how it goes, looks nice and phat!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    started a topic New Member

Hello All,

Consider this my first post. I would like to sincerely thank everyone for the wealth of information and support provided here. I caught the bug a few months ago. I can’t get enough!

I’m into the bag collecting phase of my addiction. I’m grabbing a few bags from the usual suspects to test the waters. So far the Ringside standard red, white and blue S&XS, the Cleto S and the Title Top Contender really seem to fit my hands. No luck with Everlast quality control.

I guess I can include a question. This morning I noticed a pretty new Title Black 2.0 speed bag available on their website. I couldn’t resist ordering a 5x8. Has anyone hit this little beauty yet?

Jesse
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 07-04-2019, 04:14 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...