Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad
    replied
    Like many of you only when my timing is off and I hit under the bag. For me a great slap up-side the head. “ Get it right next time David”

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    For me it happens on a misplaced and/or mistimed punch in an upwards fashion. I see it as it happens because I know I missed. I have noticed when newer baggers are in my garage they dont notice when it happens and I usually have to stop them so it can be corrected. Same scenario when the trihook comes unclasped
    With me it’s the same as Cazbag . When I first got the Arcswivel at the gathering it would happen when I was getting used to it. It seems it would happen on miss hits from under the bag.I to could tell right away. It doesn’t seem to happen to much now.

Leave a comment:

• wongtime
    replied
    Definitely interested! Sent you a PM!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• 2lbt
    replied
    I'm interested, what is the process to obtain one

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I have not had this happen with the Whip. I just moved it to my secondary station today. Fueled up the main.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Continued: Meant to add that it usually happens if the strike is placed to low on the bag thus popping it up.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    It happens to my whip once in a while and even less on the fuel. But I've yet to have that happen with the Astro or Blaze and I use both of those daily since the gathering. Even with misplaced hits it hasn't happened with the two new ones.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    For me it happens on a misplaced and/or mistimed punch in an upwards fashion. I see it as it happens because I know I missed. I have noticed when newer baggers are in my garage they dont notice when it happens and I usually have to stop them so it can be corrected. Same scenario when the trihook comes unclasped

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Has anyone experienced this problem with the tri-hooks? Where it pops off the eye bolt. If so, any idea what sort of punch causes it?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Mydogsparty View Post
    I'd like to order 5 regular size tri-hooks and 2 Perilous size tri-hooks if that's possible.
    Me too!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

just so "I" know. .....what is "FRP"
    Front Reverse Punch

Leave a comment:

• Mydogsparty
    replied
    I'd like to order 5 regular size tri-hooks and 2 Perilous size tri-hooks if that's possible.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Newbegginer View Post
    Update: Finished chapter 3 of the Speed Bag Bible. Worked out half an hour on the bag with my new Arc Whip Swivel. FCP, FSP, FDP, FRP, all worked. A few combos in the middle of feeing the groove. Shoulders burn. Thanks for helping me excel in my new hobby!
    Great to hear!

just so "I" know. .....what is "FRP" was that supposed to FDP ' ' ' FDP.... ?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    You are welcome, J

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...