Clear All

• mirokiuru
    replied
    My favorite swivel is Deville13! Its fast and silent =deathly combination

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

This is my favorite swivel, for sentimental reasons. A 1970's Tuf-Wear, worn out of round with countless hours over the decades of being like Rocky.

That's the first time I've ever seen (even in a picture) a tuff wear swivel. Looks like a very HEFTy piece.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    You might think I have a lot of Arc swivels, but I don't. Somehow, I ended up only with one red Fuel and one black Astro. I'm gonna have to make the other colors as keepers for myself before I forget how, lol

This is my favorite swivel, for sentimental reasons. A 1970's Tuf-Wear, worn out of round with countless hours over the decades of being like Rocky.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    For me its ball/hook all the way. I had a U-bolt on the old earthquake speed and heavy bag combo for years and gave it away once I crossed into bible bagging. My top pick would have to be the Arc, currently the Astro version. If your accuracy is on, I would be hard pressed to believe there is any swivel faster, atleast that has graced my garage. Next would have to be Butch's SS take on the Evil swivel. As Bagboy said, it is a super cool heavy duty piece. Then the runners up would be a toss up between the Swiveltech/Forza and the Deville. I got my Bible bagging start on those 2 and they will always have place in my personal hall of fame.

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    replied
    The only u-bolt for me is the title lighting fast. Phenomenal swivel if you enjoy straight up boxing style. My second platform (coming soon) will have the Everlast chain link. The two best IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Good quote

It’s a bit sad that the Rock, Archie and Ali never had the opportunity to know each other. They would have been the fierce of enemies and the best of friends.

Leave a comment:

• Bag Man
    replied
    Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
    I am just interested to see what people are using for a swivel. For me the Arc is the best one I own. I'd say I can go a little faster with the Deluxe Pro but I can't do any of the more advanced combo's. My wife loves here Arc as well.

I currently own:

Arc Swivel Gamma (wife's) and Whip (mine)

Title Deluxe Pro Swivel

Title Pro
    Not a bible style bagger. For me the fastest is an old Everlast chain link.

Bag Man

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    i cant answer that . i love them all like i love all of my bags

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    I'm not a fence sitter but I don't think I can give offer a definitive answer. But I'll say this..

For a U-bolt, IMO nothing beats a Cleto 5" on a Title Lightning fast. Orrr.. Forza now has their take on the faster U-bolt called the Hypersonic! I have both and they're awesome.

For the real good stuff! I have three Ball hooks set up at all times.

The Forza - It's a great all round swivel and it's also very quiet. Just bag and board.

The Arc - IMO the Arc makes you a better bagger because it forces you to be accurate with your hits. It's very fassst and it's unforgiving. Love it! I should mention that the arc, like the Forza is a quiet swivel.

Old Everlast Metal BH - Just a great swivel and it's cool as hell.

Not much of an answer but it's all I got

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
    ...I'd say I can go a little faster with the Deluxe Pro ...
    I'm curious about this statement. Does control of the bag play any part? Because I think the Deluxe Pro is as long or longer than the Arc, making it no faster, inherently. Also, let me know which bag(s) we are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    My experience

Being a rookie on the block I can only offer my experience.
    First, what style bagging are you doing?
    In my world there are two, Boxing style or Bible style. I did boxing style for 20 plus years. Then I discovered Bible style and have been doing that for about 3 years.
    I have purchased 3 or 4 swivels and made 3 and this is what I’ve found.
    If you’re a boxing style bagger you may want to look at something that has a top BALL BEARING swivel oppose to a BALL swivel because they seem to help contain the forward movement in a straighter direction.
    If you’re a Bible style bagger the ball is the best, 360 degree of movement and the real plus side is that 99 percent of the time the bag didn’t do what you wanted it to do, it was because of YOU. You couldn’t ask for a better training aid.
    I’ll speak only to the ball
    The Arc swivel
    Good design, quality and speed.

Leave a comment:

• morphiusrt
    started a topic What's your favorite swivel?

What's your favorite swivel?

I am just interested to see what people are using for a swivel. For me the Arc is the best one I own. I'd say I can go a little faster with the Deluxe Pro but I can't do any of the more advanced combo's. My wife loves here Arc as well.

I currently own:

Arc Swivel Gamma (wife's) and Whip (mine)

Title Deluxe Pro Swivel

Title Pro
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...