Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Just imagine your speed bag platform with a swivel in the color you like!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Occasionally I get offers on eBay for way more than the standard $40 price for the Arc Swivel. I'd like to try to explain or clear up a few things.

This is my hobby, and I am not trying to make a profit. I want to share the results of my hobby with all the speed baggers here, and maybe in the process of doing that I can help out a charity that is near to my heart.

So as far as "buying" a swivel, yes you have to pay me, but the money you pay is automatically transfered out of my account and then over to my charity without my ever getting involved. The money goes into my Paypal account and then gets transfered out a few weeks later. That is the way eBay for Charity auctions work, and how PayPal Giving fund handles the money.

As I am not really selling swivels, and I am not a store or a business, I offer no warranty or gaurantee of any kind, and further more buyers assume all risk for using something I made by hand for anything other than getting it and saying 'Gee, that thing looks pretty.' If you get it and think it doesn't look pretty, ok, then send me a PM and I can refund you. If you punch it and it bonks you in the head (or worse), well that is on you.

So, if you want to get a nice looking hand made thing for around $40, and if you don't mind your money being donated to a charity for dogs, then by all means, please get one of these dandy little bastards.

-Rusty
    It's an awesome swivel. and I'm glad to see swivels start going to the "Dogs"
    it's a great effort!

And the best part is ...during your speed bag work out - you can paws for cause....

Yeah, I said it.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Occasionally I get offers on eBay for way more than the standard $40 price for the Arc Swivel. I'd like to try to explain or clear up a few things.

This is my hobby, and I am not trying to make a profit. I want to share the results of my hobby with all the speed baggers here, and maybe in the process of doing that I can help out a charity that is near to my heart.

So as far as "buying" a swivel, yes you have to pay me, but the money you pay is automatically transfered out of my account and then over to my charity without my ever getting involved. The money goes into my Paypal account and then gets transfered out a few weeks later. That is the way eBay for Charity auctions work, and how PayPal Giving fund handles the money.

As I am not really selling swivels, and I am not a store or a business, I offer no warranty or gaurantee of any kind, and further more buyers assume all risk for using something I made by hand for anything other than getting it and saying 'Gee, that thing looks pretty.' If you get it and think it doesn't look pretty, ok, then send me a PM and I can refund you. If you punch it and it bonks you in the head (or worse), well that is on you.

So, if you want to get a nice looking hand made thing for around $40, and if you don't mind your money being donated to a charity for dogs, then by all means, please get one of these dandy little bastards.

-Rusty

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    "Gulp" Guess I'll await deportation.
    That's ok, eh. The holy trinity is much too polite to have you deported.

Zaza, I was gonna keep people guessing for a while on the music. I didn't think anyone would figure it out. People who are not really into Rush would never recognize their later work.

Contrast Zaza's vid to this classic one, same band, same bag, evolution upgrades...

"The blacksmith and the artist reflect it in their art"

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    rush!

"Gulp" Guess I'll await deportation.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by bagboy View Post
    what band is that? Yesterday i thought it may be tool but i have no idea.
    rush!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Zaza be JAM'in... to my favorite band!
    What band is that? Yesterday I thought it may be Tool but I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Zaza be JAM'in... to my favorite band!

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    replied
    Awesome video of some awesome bagging, showing off an awesome swivel.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I am honored, and humbled.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    The Arc "JAM" Swivel.....

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I took advantage of the latest 30% off deal at Title and got a Perilous 6x9.
    It is a shame about the shape. Why is it so hard to put all the great features into one bag?
    Give the 8x5 a try, it is tear drop shaped with the belly in the same location as the black and gyro 8x5's I have. Perhaps i got a fluke in the production or perhaps they make the extra smalls more traditionally? I couldn't be happier with mine.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    My eBay listing sold out! So I created a new listing, all colors available immediately!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I'm glad you re-use the little boxes. The lady at the post office likes them too.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Thanks for making them. I even use the little pizza boxes for random screws and small nails on my workbench.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...