No announcement yet.

Announcement: the Arc swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With my hobby, my labor of love, aesthetics are important to me and part for the form and function. And picking the names was lots of fun!

About that new color, I am waiting for someone around here, not naming any names, to get off their butts and post a pic or vid of it.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Unicorn Pink.... ??
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Unicorn Pink.... ??
        That would be awesome! Rainbow glitter would be also cool

Comment

I got a question asking for the link to buy the Arc Swivel, so I thought I would post it here for easy access.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Thank ya' Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Personally, I did not notice that on the Platinum Perilous. I didn't particular care for the shape of the bag, but I didn't notice it sliding on the swivel. But then again, I didn't hit it long and Hard. would be great to get G-Town (Louis) and Matt's viewpoint on that. I think they got after it on the ARC.
              I took advantage of the latest 30% off deal at Title and got a Perilous 6x9. I really wanted to see how it worked with my tri-hook. I only hit on it for a minute with the stock butyl bladder, so I don't have much to say about the bag yet, other than its great looks. I will have more to say how it works on the Arc Swivel later, after I get a latex bladder in there.

And of course, the uncommonly short and narrow loop.

It is a shame about the shape. Why is it so hard to put all the great features into one bag?

I weighed it without the bladder to compare it to a vintage Everlast 4200. The 4200 weighed 154 grams and the Perilous weighed a trim 114 grams. Big difference.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

I continue to get orders for the Arc Swivel, and I would like to thank all of you for helping to support my dog rescue cause, Arctic Spirit Rescue.

The dogs we help really need us, and every dollar I raise goes directly to those dogs, their well being and their medical care.

You guys rock.
                @ArcSwivel
                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Thanks for making them. I even use the little pizza boxes for random screws and small nails on my workbench.

Comment

I'm glad you re-use the little boxes. The lady at the post office likes them too.
                    @ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

My eBay listing sold out! So I created a new listing, all colors available immediately!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111
                      @ArcSwivel
                      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                        I took advantage of the latest 30% off deal at Title and got a Perilous 6x9.
                        It is a shame about the shape. Why is it so hard to put all the great features into one bag?
                        Give the 8x5 a try, it is tear drop shaped with the belly in the same location as the black and gyro 8x5's I have. Perhaps i got a fluke in the production or perhaps they make the extra smalls more traditionally? I couldn't be happier with mine.

Comment

The Arc "JAM" Swivel.....

sigpic

Comment

I am honored, and humbled.
                            @ArcSwivel
                            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Awesome video of some awesome bagging, showing off an awesome swivel.

Comment

Zaza be JAM'in... to my favorite band!
                                @ArcSwivel
                                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X