Just ordered my first swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my first swivel

Ordered the stainless steel U-bolt with bearing from Balazs. Got tired of reading all the bad reviews of many of the other swivels. Still would like to have a Deville or Powermill, as they have mostly good reviews, but attempted to contact both Deville and Jumpcanon several times and I get no reply, so I decided that my move forward would be a Balarzs. Found out that Grant no longer offers swivels. also considered the Everlast Pro swivel, and the SwivelTek.. I hope the Level 8 Balarzs works out to be a good one. (These Balazs swivels are not shown on their website - I phoned them and found out about these additional swivels) level 2 to Level 8. If i ever get another swivel to compare the Balazs to, I will for sure post the comparisons so others will be able to make informed decision before they make a swivel purchase.

I just got a Deville swivel. I ordered it from The Speed Bag Shack. I cannot review it yet as I got it for a new platform I got and I still have not got a chance to hang it.

Comment

Here's the thing about those U-bolt and chainlink type swivels that I don't like, This is from my years of hitting on those, Because of the mechanics and design of those swivels, The bag only hits the board (Drum) on the front and back panels of the speed bag, and have a limitation of hitting the bag from all sides and angles.

Comment

Working...
      X