Clear All

• REB
    replied
    Welcome back to an Old/new member

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by kelly View Post
    hello.my name is Kelly.i am a new member and a beginner on the speed bag.my first experience with the speed bag was when I was a child,probably around 1963,my dad had a speed bag setup in our basement.i remember watching him,he wasn't a boxer or anything just use to workout on it.dont know if it was a homemade platform or not I am assuming it was an everlast.i remember the black mitts with the steel bar in the palm.this is where I first heard the triplet rythum,which of course was later named by mr. kahn.any way here is my setup.i have a balaz I-box series platform mounted in my basement.i have owned this for about 3 years with a title proff. swivel.i have been using 10 by 7 and 6 by 9 title bags.i have only been doing the triplet rythum on my cardio days,about 15 to 20 minutes.so that is all I am experienced in.okay,i actually joined the forum 2 or 3 years ago and I don't think I ever posted.i saw the tim platt video demonstrating the powermill evil swivel,and was blown away.i purchased one,and it has sat in the box until last Saturday.i also own the speed bag bible and the demonstration video.i am basically starting over again.ready to get serious

Welcome Kelly. speed baggin' is not a race. take as much time as you need. You will get it ..one punch at a time.

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    replied
    Welcome!

I am a new member, just joined in December. I also used to hit the speedbag to just the triplet back in the 90's. I have since been training on the "Bible" method.

Awesome you got a great platform to start with. I have the Everlast adjustable entry platform. But I will move up to something nicer in the future and the Balaz I box is on my maybe list since it's a great quality unit.

Leave a comment:

• Lee Chapman
    replied
    Welcome.

I have been a member for a week now. New to the speedbag, waiting on my bible dvd to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    started a topic new member

hello.my name is Kelly.i am a new member and a beginner on the speed bag.my first experience with the speed bag was when I was a child,probably around 1963,my dad had a speed bag setup in our basement.i remember watching him,he wasn't a boxer or anything just use to workout on it.dont know if it was a homemade platform or not I am assuming it was an everlast.i remember the black mitts with the steel bar in the palm.this is where I first heard the triplet rythum,which of course was later named by mr. kahn.any way here is my setup.i have a balaz I-box series platform mounted in my basement.i have owned this for about 3 years with a title proff. swivel.i have been using 10 by 7 and 6 by 9 title bags.i have only been doing the triplet rythum on my cardio days,about 15 to 20 minutes.so that is all I am experienced in.okay,i actually joined the forum 2 or 3 years ago and I don't think I ever posted.i saw the tim platt video demonstrating the powermill evil swivel,and was blown away.i purchased one,and it has sat in the box until last Saturday.i also own the speed bag bible and the demonstration video.i am basically starting over again.ready to get serious
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...