• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

Looking to buy a new 5x8

What's up Speed bag family,

I've been considering a new bag. I have various 5x8 bag's, Title yellow (2), Fighting Sports white(3) but i only use 1 other two were signed Speedbag Gatherings 2015,2016 , Also a Balazs Lazer 5x8? I think, and a Title Classic Red 5x8, any recommendations? I am considering a ringside heritage or a cleto reyes. Thoughts welcome, videos on your favorite 5x8 that is not listed a plus

Thanks
    PunchDrunk
    Mario Isaac Albero
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    That will depend on what you want outta the bag, Do you want a light bag, or do you want a bag that has some girth, The Cleto Reyes bags are of great quality and are what I consider on the light side of the bags, Now there are lighter bags than the cletos out there, The bag that I liked that has girth to it is the Everlast bumblebee bag, But of course they don't make those anymore, and besides they didn't last very long, (made in china) I was told the blazas bag has some girth to it but I have never hit on one. (Edit) That new Title bag looks nice ;-)
    Thanks Ralph,

I will look into the new title bag, and ringside heritage. (Wish i could get a Everlast bumblebee bag. did that come in a 5x8?)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...