• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gramper
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2016

Help!!!

Hi Guys, Im 57 years old and started the speed bag about 3+ months ago, I've seen good progress up to this point but feel I've kinda stalled in my progress.
    Happy with my 3 bounce rhythm pretty much, but have gone backwards on the one bounce. I do a 1 minute drill trying to keep the one bounce going and have suddenly gotten worse. The bag stalls on me and I get very frustrated! I watched YouTube videos that say watch your hands 80% and the bag 20%. I know I have poor concentration but this backwards progress is frustrating the heck out of me. Can any of you give me any pointers? I don't feel like I'm slowing my hits down but obviously I'm doing something wrong!
    Thanks! Bob 🥊
  • StevieMac
    • Oct 2010

If you haven't picked up The Speed Bag Bible book yet that's recommendation #1. If you post up a video you'll get more usable feedback.

Comment

• Gramper
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2016

Thanks!

Thanks, New to this, still trying to figure out how to post a video, last time I tried it said it was to big?

Comment

• StevieMac
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Gramper View Post
        Thanks, New to this, still trying to figure out how to post a video, last time I tried it said it was to big?
        You can go to this sub forum and read the sticky threads on how to post video http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...isplay.php?f=8

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Put the video up on YouTube... then follow these directions:
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...