Water In Clear Glass, On Top Of Speedbag Platform, Vibration Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post

Yes… Yes, I am. And I'm not afraid to admit it!

My name is Dee. And I am a speed bag geek.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
      Selling stock? Ha! No, not yet, anyway. My partner, Raul, is like the Eveready Energizer Bunny – he never rests. He builds wood-fired pizza ovens for food vendors, and a few months ago had this crazy idea of putting one on the back of this electric truck. Cute, ain't it! He even put a bigger motor in it to go faster. He's my Jack of all trades.

Sorry to disappoint you, Biff. I should put the New Year's plunge on my Bucket List. brrrrrrr

So, I FINALLY got my video done. I did this vibration test on the platform that's inside the garage. It's the one that Raul designed and built.

I'm not whaling on the bag, but I hope this test is adequate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMKrlPHa68

...like i said before on this forum i don't have to hit on this platform to know it's solid and i rather have the octagon than a steel plate. BTW there is an easy way to make these platforms adjustable without using a worm drive and i'm sure some people will know where i'm going with this...ralph
      Last edited by ventanakaz; 01-06-2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...
      X