Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing The DEVILLE Swivel (aka "A-51")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
    Good lordy thats fast baggin Tim!
    I'd love one of those awesome swivs MsD. : ]]
    I work online so all my money is tied in paypal if that would work.
    Do they come in purple?!
    you can probably paint it purple

Comment

Originally posted by Gozzee View Post
      This is my swivel: Pro "Grant" style Swivel

in the vid did you hear any noise come directly from the swivel?
      Didn't think so and it sounds the same for me but im not as fast as pac obviously
      That Grant is a nice swivel. Nicer than the old Everlast u-bolt I had. If you are from a boxing background, then it looks like the U-bolt definitely serves your purpose. I love watching Pacquiao on the speed bag. He is one focused individual.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      U-bolts are definitely quiet, but consistently hitting side punches is somewhat tricky on many u-bolt models, which is why a lot of "bible style" punchers prefer ball hooks.

Here's some Deville swivel, I like it a lot. I used the zip tie that came with it to attach the bag which makes for a wicked fast short rebound, especially with a small 8x5 bag (that's a Pro-Mex)

Thanks for posting this video, Tim. I knew you'd put it to the speed test. Sorry about not including an S-hook when I sent it. Raul hadn't made any yet, and I was just too anxious to get it to you. I'll drop one in the mail tomorrow for you. It shouldn't be too difficult with the proper pliers or vice grips, or whatever...

Good lordy thats fast baggin Tim!
      I'd love one of those awesome swivs MsD. : ]]
      I work online so all my money is tied in paypal if that would work.
      Do they come in purple?!
      Hey tj. If you're interested, PayPal works for me. You can Private Message me with your address and I can give you my PayPal account name. Thanks for your interest.

Oh yeah, about the purple. We're going to experiment with a few colors... not sure about purple. But, like Gozzee suggests, you could probably paint it, but you would need to make sure that it is the kind of paint that will adhere to neoprene-type material.
      Last edited by MsDeville; 02-13-2012, 10:22 PM. Reason: deleted PayPal info
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Very cool your making these! Hope they go smoothly without many snags! If u run into any problems lemme know. Two minds are better than one & maybe i can help if its something i have experience in! Bag on!
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Nice! Both the swivel and the punching. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
            Nice! Both the swivel and the punching. Great job!
            Thanks, Kevin! I guess I'm a full-fledged speed bag addict. I'm making my own gear!

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            Very cool your making these! Hope they go smoothly without many snags! If u run into any problems lemme know. Two minds are better than one & maybe i can help if its something i have experience in! Bag on!
            Thanks so much, Ryan. And I agree about two heads being better than one! Thanks for the offer to help with any problems. It's appreciated. I've never done anything like this – and it's a little nerve-wracking...

I'm excited that so many members are willing to take the plunge and try it out. Hopefully, they'll be a success. There's always room for something new in the speed bagger's world.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

i would like to buy one and try it out but it would have to be at a later date cause i still need to give speedbag4life a free bag (xs cleto reyes) if she wants it. but it's a money thing i would like to get a tri color cleto of the same size before i offer it to her cause i hit on it alot...ralph

Comment

I dig that swiv with the light. That's Punch Drumming Video worthy. Could get some some small led lights to make sure that the speed bag is dimly lit, and let that swivel take the stage do it's thang.

Ms D. How is Raul bending his S-Hooks? is he just using a hammer? hammer and heat?

Which one of these S-Hooks was featured in the motion picture "I Know What Your Swivel Did Last Summer"?
                Attached Files

Comment

Delurking to say thanks for this. I am not loving my title chain link swivel very much.

Comment

Originally posted by shacke View Post
                    Delurking to say thanks for this. I am not loving my title chain link swivel very much.
                    I wish more of our lurkers would de-lurk We're nice, we don't bite!

Comment

Somebody needs to photoshop that movie poster into an ad for Speedbag 2012. Put a more recognizable swivel silhouette, and something like "I Know What I'm Doing This Summer"

Comment

I laughted loud at work on the I know what you did last summer pic

Comment

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
                          Somebody needs to photoshop that movie poster into an ad for Speedbag 2012. Put a more recognizable swivel silhouette, and something like "I Know What I'm Doing This Summer"
                          couldnt fit everyone on there sorry..plus Im kinda new here

Comment

couldnt fit everyone on there sorry..plus Im kinda new here
                            Wow, we've got people with talent... less than 60 minutes later. I am impressed!

Comment

^^^^^ hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
                                ....and sitting on a Fork Lift!
                                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                                The Quest Continues...
                                Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Working...
                                X