Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RP65
    • Jan 2011

Hello All, The full round 7x4 bag on the right in aad03's photo are rare & very hard to come by, i have only come across 2-3 of them out of about 65 or so7x4's, if you want one or two i will do my best to search for more. also other sizes still available
    Ralph
    ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• pezzaio
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2009

Very satisfied with the 9x6 ringside bag, it has made a big improvement on my elbow strikes i am finally able to do some continuous 4 way elbows. it has a nice teardrop shape compared to my other two bags a 8x5 and a 11x7

Comment

• RP65
        • Jan 2011

Hi All, Just to let you know, I have a few bags left that need to go ASAP,
        if your interested please contact me here on the fourm via PM or Email me @ ralphponce65@hotmail.com
        Thanks
        ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Avadia
          • Nov 2010

I just got a few more bags from Ralph and I have to say they are great bags. That 7x4 rounder model is a nice bag. Similar in size, weight and shape to the Platinum Atomic XS, but with a little better rebound. And the large 11x8 is a blast to hit! It has a great rebound as well. Very fast for such a large bag. And just a beautiful teardrop shape.

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Got 2 more 7x4 bags yesterday. Again, great product and service. Thanks Ralph.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
              Got 2 more 7x4 bags yesterday. Again, great product and service. Thanks Ralph.
              So how many do you have now? 4? It's a good bag - ringside doesn't make them like that anymore!

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Yeah, 4 of the XS, but 1 of them is the slimmer bag.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2010

XS - rounder ringsides from Ralph... on the way!

Got 2 more 7x4 bags yesterday. Again, great product
                  and service. Thanks Ralph.
                  Originally posted by Avadia View Post
                  I just got a few more bags from Ralph and I have to say they are great bags. That 7x4 rounder model is a nice bag. Similar in size, weight and shape to the Platinum Atomic XS, but with a little better rebound. And the large 11x8 is a blast to hit! It has a great rebound as well. Very fast for such a large bag. And just a beautiful teardrop shape.
                  Yeah, 4 of the XS, but 1 of them is the slimmer bag.

I couldn't agree with you guys more about the quality of the Ringsides (L-11x8 and M-9x6) I've bean hitting on these bags for a couple of weeks now and the skinny 7x4 as well. I liked them so much I called Ralph this morning and he's shipping me (3) more of the rounder XS - 7x4s tomorrow.I couldn't pass this up especially since Ringside doesn't make this bag any more. Can't wait to get em!

For my previous business with Ralph - rating
                  Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2010

Reyes at Ralph's prices???

Today 08:35 PM
                    RP65 Hi All, Ralph here, F.Y I. I'm taking orders for Cleto Reyes Bags, I'll be starting a new thread on selling these bags very soon
                    Thanks... Ralph

Hey Ralph I saw you posted this on another thread earlier. I've been wanting to Get a Cleto Reyes Bag for sometime now but shyed away from the price before shipping was added.

I'm interested in 1 of each size. You've been fantastic with your prices and quick service so I'm in for a full set. Please send me a PM when you start your new Thread.

Thanks for the heads up!
                    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• RP65
                      • Jan 2011

Cleto Reyes Bags, You got it buddy, i'll let you know as soon as i get all the info,
                      Keep an eye out for my new thread on Cleto Reyes Bags very soon, Thanks... Ralph
                      Last edited by RP65; 03-07-2011, 11:27 PM.
                      ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
                        Cleto Reyes Bags, You got it buddy, i'll let you know as soon as i get all the info,
                        Keep an eye out for my new thread on Cleto Reyes Bags very soon, Thanks... Ralph
                        ya gonna be able to get Casanova speedbags too I'd also like one of those

Comment

• RP65
                          • Jan 2011

Lets just start with the Cleto Reyes first, I have been busting my ass for the last few weeks trying to make this happen, i know with the help & support from the members & my customers, that i will be able to get these out to everybody who's been wanting them, but they were just a bit more than they want to spend, i am trying to fix that problem, so we can all get them @ the best price here on the forum & with Fast, Free shipping, as always when you buy from me.
                          Respectfully, Ralph, "RP65"
                          ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
                            Lets just start with the Cleto Reyes first, I have been busting my ass for the last few weeks trying to make this happen, i know with the help & support from the members & my customers, that i will be able to get these out to everybody who's been wanting them, but they were just a bit more than they want to spend, i am trying to fix that problem, so we can all get them @ the best price here on the forum & with Fast, Free shipping, as always when you buy from me.
                            Respectfully, Ralph, "RP65"
                            thanks ralph thanks for your hard work and great costomer service

Comment

• ssdvc
                              • Oct 2010

I got the 7x4 "round" bag today from Ralph. WOW ! It acts differently than the skinny 7x4. I like it alot. I got my oldest son into bagging and he likes the 7x4 skinny a lot, so now I have my own to work with.

One sweet bag and very fast shipping, thanks Ralph. I can't wait to see the new Reyes bags when you get them !!!!!!
                              ________
                              Web Shows
                              Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Aug 2010

3 more xs ringside speed bags from Ralph

I just got 3 more ringside xs (round) speed bags from Ralph today. He shipped em out Monday after a Sunday Phone call from me (you gotta love being able to do business on Sunday with a human instead of a recorder). The Bags were waiting for me when I got home today (Wednesday), 2 business days later. I have to say that Ralph has given me the best Service of any business that I have dealt with. I opened them, pumped em up and went straight into some linking to fist rolls and outward elbows. Great bags!!!! Gotta go hit em some more

Ralph, Thanks for the
                                *Great prices
                                *Quick and personal service
                                *Free shipping and
                                *Quality products
                                Another rating

I'll be waiting to get my first chance to hit a Reyes bag till I can purchase it from you! I wouldn't buy one from anyone else now that I've done business with you!
                                Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 03-09-2011, 07:24 PM. Reason: spelling error
                                Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...