• Dec 2012

teardrop

thanks Ralph--got my 8x5 today--will hang it up and report back--dd
    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• doss darwin
      • Dec 2012

8x5 teardrop

what a great little bag--all the new bags i have gotten before took some time to rid of misshapen rebounds--this little bag hit straight from the first fcp--have never had a bag this small--i like the feel it has--thanks Ralph, dd

Comment

• sendmorecops
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • May 2012

Can someone post a photo of the fat teardrop 8x5? Just wondering how they look compared to a regular NOS 8x5.

Comment

• doss darwin
          • Dec 2012

this thread

ck. out pg 5 for some pictures--dd

Comment

• bbally
            • Jan 2013

Ralph thanks for the 8X5. Got here safe. Hits real nice.

Thanks for the fast shipping
            sgt
            USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• doss darwin
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
              Hi guy & gals Ralph here,

I'm Happy to say that N.O.S. Ringside bags are now back in stock in all sizes.
              For the next 30 days or so I will be donating 50% of all profits to Zaza to help him with his project film ( art of the bag ) Also as a thank you for your support I will be selling these bag at a discount. Please contact me for more info and prices.

Thanks
              Ralph P.S. I have a few full fat teardrop 8x5's available. ( rare shape )

Comment

• bbally
                • Jan 2013

Ralph Check sent today for the 9X6 and a 10X7

Bbally
                sgt
                USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• bbally
                  • Jan 2013

Ralph, thanks I see the rest of them came back into stock. Received mine Saturday and used them Sunday. I have beat them both, these bigger bags bounce really nice.

I have the whole set now except the bigger full fat tear drop. If you ever tear drop 8X5 in let me know, I want one. That little tear drop is the straightest hitting bag of all of the ones I have in my collection.

Nice bags and great customer service Ralph.

Do you carry the Cleto Reyes Double, double ended bag? I am going to purchase one and thought I would get it from you if you have them.
                  Last edited by bbally; 04-19-2013, 08:44 PM.
                  sgt
                  USMC 79-85

Comment

• RP65
                    • Jan 2011

It's been a long time since my last visit due to some health issues but I'm feeling better now but not fully recovered. With that said. After some hard work as these bags are getting harder for me to get I'm Happy to say that N.O.S. Ringside bags are now back in stock in all sizes.
                    For the next 30 days or so I will be donating 50% of all profits to Zaza to help him with his project film ( art of the bag ) just as I did at the first of this year . Also as a thank you for your support I will be selling these bag at a discount. Please feel free to contact me for more info and prices.

Thanks
                    Ralph
                    Last edited by RP65; 09-04-2013, 12:46 AM.
                    ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

It's been a long time since my last visit due to some health issues but I'm feeling better now but not fully recovered. With that said. After some hard work as these bags are getting harder for me to get I'm Happy to say that N.O.S. Ringside bags are now back in stock in all sizes.
                      For the next 30 days or so I will be donating 50% of all profits to Zaza to help him with his project film ( art of the bag ) just as I did at the first of this year . Also as a thank you for your support I will be selling these bag at a discount. Please feel free to contact me for more info and prices.

Thanks
                      Ralph P.S. I have a few full fat teardrop 8x5's available. ( rare shape )
                      I'll take 2 of the "Rare" 8x5 teardrops. PM me the costs etc.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2011

Looks like I need a NOS 9x6 to replace my "Baby"...love that bag. PM me or use my direct email and let me know what you need.

Hope all is well Ralph!
                        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• RP65
                          • Jan 2011

Thanks for your order Joe. Your bag will be in the mail today
                          ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• RP65
                            • Jan 2011

Hey joe have you had a chance to hit your new 9x6 ?
                            ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Zaza
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2011

Hey joe have you had a chance to hit your new 9x6 ?
                              Yes... love it! Thanks Ralph...and I'll get half back for the film!
                              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• POG
                                Speed Bag Trainee
                                • Sep 2013

First Post -- Hello and Thanks!

Greetings! This is "POG" which stands for Punchy Old Guy. [ I'm a little surprised that name wasn't already taken.]

Your forum is great! Lot's of terrific instruction and info.

I just bought a 5"x8" NOS Ringside bag from Ralph and look forward to hitting it when it arrives in a day or two.

Thanks very much to Ralph, Tim and all for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm for the art of the speed bag!!

Regards,
                                POG

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...