X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morphiusrt
    replied
    How have I been trolling this forum for months not seen this?!? I bought the 2hr DVD on Amazon for $35 oh well. Still worth every penny I'm sure.

Already have art of the bag and loved it so I can't wait for this one, it's coming today.

Thank you for sharing your amazing knowledge with us.
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 05-29-2019, 06:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveScott View Post
    is there any discount offer these days
    Yes, it is alive and living..

Leave a comment:

• SteveScott
    replied
    is there any discount offer these days
    Last edited by SteveScott; 02-18-2019, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gyrene2083
    replied
    Received my autographed book, and DVD. Thanks so much Alan, I can't wait to get a free moment, to sit down and read this book.

I wish you and everyone all the best, and Happy Father's Day!

Leave a comment:

• gyrene2083
    replied
    No sir it didn’t work it says disabled by administrator. However I did get your PM and responded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by gyrene2083 View Post
    Is the email link working on the first thread? I keep getting that the email function is disabled by administrator.
    Not sure about the email link but I got you PM.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• gyrene2083
    replied
    Is the email link working on the first thread? I keep getting that the email function is disabled by administrator.

Leave a comment:

• VsB
    replied
    just sent Alan a pm.

can't wait to get this book and get proficient on the speed bag.

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Randy D
    replied
    Autographed Book and DVD just came in the mail! What an awesome deal! Can't wait to get started. See if this old dog can learn some new tricks! Thanks Alan, much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy D View Post
    I've been showing my wife some youtube videos and now she's actually eagerly anticipating the mail carrier showing up at the door with the book and dvd! Who'd thought it? Keep in mind that she's usually not that enthusiastic about sports or fitness, but this style of speed bagging has sparked an interest...
    I've had almost the exact same reaction from my wife. She now knows that Rocky was not taking full advantage of the speed bag.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy D View Post
    I've been showing my wife some youtube videos and now she's actually eagerly anticipating the mail carrier showing up at the door with the book and dvd! Who'd thought it? Keep in mind that she's usually not that enthusiastic about sports or fitness, but this style of speed bagging has sparked an interest...
    Speed Bag has that effect on all woman. Mesmerizing. I think it's the hypnotic beat. I'm pretty sure if we were bagging at the beach, Mermaids would show up. It could happen.

Leave a comment:

• Randy D
    replied
    Last edited by Randy D; 05-07-2018, 09:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
    It's the best investment $20 can buy, and the best money you'll every spend. It's a gift from Alan that will be with you and making you happy through old, old, age. Just like the piano lessons my Dad "forced" on me (gifted me by virtue of his sweat equity).

thanks. Now THAT'S and awesome living room!

Leave a comment:

• Randy D
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
    It's the best investment $20 can buy, and the best money you'll every spend. It's a gift from Alan that will be with you and making you happy through old, old, age. Just like the piano lessons my Dad "forced" on me (gifted me by virtue of his sweat equity).

Speed bag right in the music room...gotta love that! Yeah, looking forward to getting "retrained". Learned basic one two punches on the speed bag back in the 70's. Got back into it 10 years ago, even joined this forum back then. Intended to try and learn Alan's style but got busy after awhile and just never did pursue it. I'm not very coordinated and have exactly zero musical rhythm so I know it's going to be a challenge. Thought about ordering either the dvd or book then saw this old thread with Alan's deal and figured there's no excuse now...

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrummer
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...