• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Sure is. Alive and living...
    Great deal! I certainly appreciate it.

Comment

• It's the best investment $20 can buy, and the best money you'll every spend. It's a gift from Alan that will be with you and making you happy through old, old, age. Just like the piano lessons my Dad "forced" on me (gifted me by virtue of his sweat equity).
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
        It's the best investment $20 can buy, and the best money you'll every spend. It's a gift from Alan that will be with you and making you happy through old, old, age. Just like the piano lessons my Dad "forced" on me (gifted me by virtue of his sweat equity).

Speed bag right in the music room...gotta love that! Yeah, looking forward to getting "retrained". Learned basic one two punches on the speed bag back in the 70's. Got back into it 10 years ago, even joined this forum back then. Intended to try and learn Alan's style but got busy after awhile and just never did pursue it. I'm not very coordinated and have exactly zero musical rhythm so I know it's going to be a challenge. Thought about ordering either the dvd or book then saw this old thread with Alan's deal and figured there's no excuse now...

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
          It's the best investment $20 can buy, and the best money you'll every spend. It's a gift from Alan that will be with you and making you happy through old, old, age. Just like the piano lessons my Dad "forced" on me (gifted me by virtue of his sweat equity).

thanks. Now THAT'S and awesome living room!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• I've been showing my wife some youtube videos and now she's actually eagerly anticipating the mail carrier showing up at the door with the book and dvd! Who'd thought it? Keep in mind that she's usually not that enthusiastic about sports or fitness, but this style of speed bagging has sparked an interest...
            Last edited by Randy D; 05-07-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy D View Post
              I've been showing my wife some youtube videos and now she's actually eagerly anticipating the mail carrier showing up at the door with the book and dvd! Who'd thought it? Keep in mind that she's usually not that enthusiastic about sports or fitness, but this style of speed bagging has sparked an interest...
              Speed Bag has that effect on all woman. Mesmerizing. I think it's the hypnotic beat. I'm pretty sure if we were bagging at the beach, Mermaids would show up. It could happen.
              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy D View Post
                I've been showing my wife some youtube videos and now she's actually eagerly anticipating the mail carrier showing up at the door with the book and dvd! Who'd thought it? Keep in mind that she's usually not that enthusiastic about sports or fitness, but this style of speed bagging has sparked an interest...
                I've had almost the exact same reaction from my wife. She now knows that Rocky was not taking full advantage of the speed bag.

Comment

• Autographed Book and DVD just came in the mail! What an awesome deal! Can't wait to get started. See if this old dog can learn some new tricks! Thanks Alan, much appreciated!

Comment

• just sent Alan a pm.

can't wait to get this book and get proficient on the speed bag.

thanks!

Comment

• Is the email link working on the first thread? I keep getting that the email function is disabled by administrator.
                      -Semper Fi
                      gyrene2083

Comment

• Originally posted by gyrene2083 View Post
                        Is the email link working on the first thread? I keep getting that the email function is disabled by administrator.
                        Not sure about the email link but I got you PM.

thanks.
                        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• No sir it didn’t work it says disabled by administrator. However I did get your PM and responded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          -Semper Fi
                          gyrene2083

Comment

• Received my autographed book, and DVD. Thanks so much Alan, I can't wait to get a free moment, to sit down and read this book.

I wish you and everyone all the best, and Happy Father's Day!
                            -Semper Fi
                            gyrene2083

Comment

• is there any discount offer these days
                              Last edited by SteveScott; 02-18-2019, 04:21 AM.
                              Pakistan Latest News

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveScott View Post
                                is there any discount offer these days
                                Yes, it is alive and living..
                                Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic