Clear All

• Zaza
    replied
    I see....i see!!!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    Thank you, Alan, for clarifying that and for putting it in words that say it all " The Speed Bag holds the rhythm of every man within it. You just have to find yours."

Trust me. It's in there.... Never stop looking.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Thank you, Alan, for clarifying that and for putting it in words that say it all " The Speed Bag holds the rhythm of every man within it. You just have to find yours."

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    What is "Bible Style Speed Bagging" We all start out at the same place "ROOKIE" on the block, some with a little more skill than others. Regardless, one of the beautiful secrets about bagging is that it goes from ROOKIE to GREATNESS but neither of these is as important as what lies between those two and that is "FUN". You see it's not the beginning or the end, it's all about the "JOURNEY" Bag On
    Hmmm. Literally - I'd say "Bible Style Speed Bagging" is hitting the speed bag continuously from all around the bag, with Fists and Elbows - As presented in The Speed Bag Bible. "Bible Style Bagging" of Today is actually the "Fancy Bagging" of Vaudeville days from 1900 to about 1930.

But Your quote speaks truth. It's not "the beginning or the end". It was never about the destination, but journey. There is no "final" destination, for there is ALWAYS something new to learn on the Speed Bag. The Speed Bag holds the rhythm of every man within it. You just have to find yours.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    started a topic What is "Bible Style Speed Bagging"

What is "Bible Style Speed Bagging"

What is "Bible Style Speed Bagging" We all start out at the same place "ROOKIE" on the block, some with a little more skill than others. Regardless, one of the beautiful secrets about bagging is that it goes from ROOKIE to GREATNESS but neither of these is as important as what lies between those two and that is "FUN". You see it's not the beginning or the end, it's all about the "JOURNEY" Bag On
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...